Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Educational Value of Animoto



Can you answer the question the video asked you?

Do pumpkins come in different sizes?

The answer is yes!
Pumpkins come in many sizes. In the short video you just watched I showed you pictures of small, medium, large, and GIANT pumpkins.

I used a web tool called Animoto to make the video to show you the different sizes pumpkins can grow to. Animoto allows the creator to use pictures or video to share an idea with others. We can learn a lot about the sizes of the pumpkins by looking at the pictures. I like to use real life pictures to show you how the pumpkins grew to their sizes.

The creator can add titles and other words to show people more about their idea they are sharing about. I was able to pick the music and theme that my video has. I picked the leaves falling in the background since pumpkins are harvested in Fall.

When we come back from our field trip to Smolak Farm's Pumpkin Patch we can use Animoto to make a video to show our school the best pumpkins we picked.

Mrs. Manning



 Make your own slide show at Animoto.


No comments:

Post a Comment